Tiktok has been viral news on the internet for videography and making people popular. However, it has also been used to make videos and use them on other platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. While most also try to earn from Tiktok, they want to use TikTok videos for some extra earning on other sources as well, but for that to happen, one must require copyright-free content. The first thing that editors require is a place that can help them with how to remove TikTok watermark?
In order to remove watermark from tiktok, there are several things that you can do for personal interests.
It doesn't matter what device you use; there are always four ways to edit or remove TikTok watermark. These four ways to access the multiple phases of the video from the beginning to the end.
- Cropping out the watermark.
- Usage of Online Tools on a mobile device for Removal.
- Using Video editing software on a system.
- Creating or saving your videos without a watermark.
All of these four case scenarios demonstrate a basic requirement or need of a person. Also, there are other online tools that you can use to remove a watermark out of a TikTok video officially.
Let's get digging into the four ways; how to remove TikTok watermark,
Cropping is an easy task to do! However, there are more cons than pros to using this method. It might not work out for some people as it damages the video's aspect ratio and the subject of the video. There is a grave chance that you might ditch the crucial areas of content inside the video.
If still, you think that cropping out the watermark wouldn't cause any problem, then here are the steps to follow:
- Open the video on your mobile or desktop and click on edit. Once the image and the editing screen are in front, users will be able to see an option that says or symbolizes the cropping option.
- Click on the cropping option and adjust the aspect ratio according to the watermark placement. The aspect scale must only highlight the necessary places; others are to be cropped.
- Once the scale is set, click on okay and check to see if the watermark is still available. If everything is set, click on save.
- Now, for the last checkup, open the video and check if there are any points or spots where the watermark is visible.
If everything goes well, save the video for further use.
There are lots of online tools that can be used to remove TikTok watermark. Their technology is based on importing videos from links and bypassing the watermark. Here's how you can do it;
- Copy the online video URL of the video that is available on TikTok and for which you want to remove the watermark.
- Go to Snaptik and paste the URL directly to the place where it says; Paste Tiktok Link Here.
- Click on the download button and wait for a few seconds to let it catch the video from the servers and bypass the watermark.
- Once the process is completed, save the output video to your device.
You can also use Musical down for no watermark and unlimited downloads.
Video Editing software is a delight when it comes to altering videos and motion pictures. Nothing can beat the working of a good video editing software with a combination of experts handling the job. There are many video editing software that could be used, for example, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Cyberlink, and Corel Video Studio.
Although this process will require some learning knowledge which eventually requires time and practice. You can simply watch a video on youtube on how to remove TikTok watermark and repeat the steps to get the desired results. And it's that simple.
All of this editing and TikTok watermark removal is done for other people's videos; however, if you want your own videos to be watermark-free, then what you can do is save your video with a watermark in the first place.
This is the best way if you are trying to save your own videos without TikTok watermark. After making a video on Tiktok, simply save it without the watermark.
Removing the watermark from TikTok videos is not a tricky job, but one can easily understand these four methods. I recommend saving your videos without watermark to use them afterward. If you want to download other people's videos, you can easily crop the title watermark or paste a sticker on it.
Ans: There are a lot of applications that remove TikTok watermark, including Savertok, Apowersoft, TikSaver, and many more apps.
Ans: You can use the cropping method or online website downloading method to remove TikTok watermark. However, using the cropping could ruin the aspect ratio and will not remain in its true state. How to Remove TikTok Watermark? Some Tips You Need to Know
Also read: How to Make a Video a Live Photo