Video translator technology has made tremendous strides over the past decade. The top 10 video translators of 2022 combine speed, accuracy, and voice-recognition capabilities to create an experience that can't be beaten by any other means of communication. Whether you need to hold a business meeting with colleagues from around the world or you want to teach your children languages from home, consider using one of these top 10 video translators of 2022 for the best results.
Top 10 Video Translator
Google Video Translator
Google Translator is an AI-driven machine translation service capable of translating text, speech, and texts in motion (video) into other languages. Google Translate is free to use and can translate up to 100 languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Korean, and Chinese.
- Translate any video to another language
- It has a lot of different languages for people who need them
- You can even translate speech from one language to another
- Just set up the app and you'll be able to start using it right away
Google Translate has no specific issues as it is free and easy to use, but sometimes:
- False translations happen less than 1% of the time
Veed is amazing software. Veed breaks down barriers between different languages, cultures, and locations - uniting the world one business at a time.
Pricing: Free, Basic 12$/monthly, Pro 24$/monthly
- Veed does so much more than just subtitles
- Everything in one place: Subtitles, editing, effects, text encoding
- One-click subtitling saves time
- Free version includes many features
- Selecting the correct date ranges for videos to trim.
- Doesn’t have an option other than entering a date manually into the interface, which can take a lot of time and effort if you're hunting down exact minutes.
Editing your videos has never been easier or faster than with Flixier. With 1-minute exports on any device, streamlined collaboration, and plenty of cloud storage, you can edit anything quickly and effortlessly.
Pricing: Creator 10$/monthly, Business 25$/monthly
- Flixier makes video production easy for small teams
- Collaborate in real-time for better efficiency
- It supports many device types.
- Flixier has cloud storage and file history, so you never lose track
- New features can be tough to figure out when you are first using them, but there are usually explanations in the options panel or on the developer's website.
- Flixier is constantly updating, so it can be tough keeping up with everything coming out!
Kapwing has been the trusted platform for storytellers all over the world. One can use Kapwing to create videos, edit content, export images, add music, etc. Millions of creators each month turn to Kapwing for their work needs.
Pricing: Free, Pro 16$/monthly
- It has never been easier or more affordable to create professional-looking videos online with built-in subtitles
- Perfect subtitles every time
- Accurate subtitles in over 30 languages
- Kapwing Subtitler is undoubtedly the most valuable tool offered by the app
- It works like a charm - easy use, perfect output - multi-language support (AI autogenerated subtitles are the best on the market) - it's free.
- It can be hard to adjust to new features when they're added without notice. Maybe we could have tutorials pop up if major updates occur.
Type Studio is the ultimate editor for all text-based videos. You can edit your video right from the text transcribed to it, but also, you can add subtitles automatically for easier viewing of your video when you upload it.
Pricing: Free, Starter 12$/monthly, Pro 20$/monthly
- Create a digital transcript of your video
- Gets rid of the tedious transcription process
- Great for students looking for help understanding videos
- Type Studio has been created to change the way people view and edit their media
- This is a complete software and, in particular, doesn't have any wrong sides.
Happy Scribe is tailored for videographers, researchers, podcasters, journalists, and students. And let's not forget the organizations who use video marketing in various ways - from webinars to online courses.
Pricing: Automatic 0.20$/per minute, Human-made 2$/per minute
- Write captions for your videos faster
- Save time and energy while captions are written for you
- Captions that sound like they were written by a human
- Humanized subtitles so you don't have to do the work
- 100% accuracy and peace of mind
- Once in a while, the subtitle function ignores silent moments in videos, resulting in time code mismatches that require a lot of reformatting.
- The fact is that there is no option to have an unlimited time deal; it's hard to scale up if the time is always limited.
Video translator makes it easy for you to edit your videos on any device, collaborate with others remotely from anywhere globally, and store your work securely.
- Save time and energy editing videos
- Edit video content in less than 5 minutes
- Translate videos in 30+ languages
- Happy Scribe is the best video editor ever created by humanity
- Add subtitles for hard of hearing or foreign speakers
- Simpler text-based video editing made easy
- No more tedious hours of laborious cropping
- The only issue I ever encountered was when it came to adjusting the video lengths and adding text. If you're not careful, you might spend hours hunting down the time stamp of your desired scene.
Capté is a unique software that helps you subtitle videos. Just import the video you want to caption, then edit it with text, color, and fonts of your choosing before downloading it in any format you need! You can use Capté to convert your text into subtitles for YouTube, Vimeo, or other video sites.
Pricing: Free, Standard 18$/monthly, Premium 45$/monthly
- Get captions done in just moments
- Convert any video clip or YouTube video into subtitled text
- Save time for when you need it most
- Take your captions to the next level
- No need for expensive software, Capté does it for you
- Want more accessibility? Capté has got you covered
- There are some limitations to the subtitles that you can add; for example, you can't change the location of the subtitle once it's selected.
- Another limitation is that only having one language option per video makes it difficult to use videos with multiple languages.
Nova AI was designed for sales personnel to simplify day-to-day tasks. With Nova AI, you'll spend less time organizing data and more time building relationships with prospective customers--so you can close deals faster than ever before!
Pricing: Free, Basic 10$/monthly, Pro 18$/monthly
- Nova A.I. saves you time and hassle by doing all the work for you
- Translate videos quickly and easily
- 100% accurate translation without any human intervention
- Nova A.I. understands over 40 different languages, including all the major ones such as Spanish, English, French, Italian, and many others
- Occasionally the subtitle function ignores scenes without sound, resulting in time code mismatches that require a lot of reformatting.
- There is no way to use infinite timestamp lengths; it is hard to scale up when the time always has an end.
DeskDub uses AI to transcribe the audio or video file you've uploaded, then translate it into different languages of your choosing.
Pricing: 1.20$/per minute
- Discover the best subtitle translation software
- You can download subtitle files after uploading them
- It's easy to review and edit subtitles online before downloading them
- Allows online review and editing before downloading
- Translate any subtitle in any language
- The subtitles get lost when it comes to soundless clips in videos from time to time.
- There are some discrepancies between the video and subtitle timelines, which are difficult to align because of how limited they are.
- It's also tricky because once you reach a certain point, you can't upgrade anymore.
Based on all these reviews, the pros and cons, and pricing of the top ten video translators, the best three are Google translate, Veed.io, and Type studio.
Also read:Top 15 AI Video Editing Tools Review
Q1: What is Video translation?
A: Multiple languages can be live-streamed to viewers thanks to Video Translation. This new technology streamlines translating videos, making them readily available for anyone with Internet access.
Q2: What are some essential features of a video translation?
A: Video translation: Video translator uses transcribing and subtitling technologies to add subtitles to the video file, which can be translated into any given language.
Transcribing: turns audio from one recording or broadcast into text. It listens to long recordings and types them up neatly into an easily readable document.
API: It stands for Application Programming Interface, allowing languages across cultures to better understand each other through virtual international projects such as subtitled music videos.