The best prime audio earbuds make it simple to listen to music, movies, podcasts, and other media. More models are competing for our attention than ever before, and while Apple's AirPods have become associated with the category, there are lots of great-sounding alternatives to pick from.
Some of the premium models here are loaded with helpful audio tech and are also cut as one of the top models on our list of the best noise-canceling earbuds that isolate you from noisy surroundings. Still, we've also included our favorite mid-range and low-cost prime audio earbuds models that are frequently less well specified in terms of features.
Continue reading through our list of the finest wireless earphones to find a pair that meets your requirements.
- Which Wireless Prime Audio Earbuds are The Best?
Top 10 Prime Audio Earbuds
- Apple AirPods Pro
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2
- Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds
- Sony WF-1000XM3
- Jabra Elite 4 Active in-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds
- Soundcore by Anker Life P3 Noise Cancelling Earbuds
- Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
- 1MORE ComfoBuds Wireless Earbuds for Kids
- Creative Outlier Air V3 True Wireless Sweatproof in-Ear Headphones
- Lypertek PurePlay Z3 2.0 True Wireless Earbuds
- Best Wireless Earbuds
Which Wireless Prime Audio Earbuds are The Best?
The most OK wireless earbuds provide a decent blend of lengthy battery life, outstanding sound, and good degrees of comfort within your ears when jogging or working out. Don't miss our recommendations for the best exercise headphones and running headphones if you enjoy working out.
After testing dozens of products, the Jabra Elite Active 75t was chosen as the best wireless earbuds because of its adjustable fit, individualized sound, passive noise cancellation, and waterproof protection. Apple's AirPods Pro comes in second place, featuring active noise reduction, smooth iOS connection, simple controls, and sweat resistance.
The Sony WF-1000XM4 is ranked third due to its excellent sound and ANC. If you want something less expensive, consider the OnePlus Buds Pro, which provides surprisingly decent sound and ANC for the price.
Fancy headphones that prioritize sound over all else? Then have a look at our recommendations for the finest audiophile headphones.
Top 10 Prime Audio Earbuds
Are you looking for a new pair of wireless earbuds? Several options are available, whether you want noise-canceling buds, gym buds, or open-style buds like Apple's AirPods.
A small charging case, as well as wireless charging, is a bonus. While some of the top models might be expensive, I've included a few more good earbuds with their pros and cons on our list. Surprisingly nice earphones may be had for less than $100, and sometimes even less.
As new top earbuds enter the market, we've updated this with the complete 10 Prime Audio Earbuds list.
Apple AirPods Pro
Are the new Air Pods Pro worth the money?
Apple has recently released wireless headphones dubbed AirPods Pro. You may be wondering if they deserve their promotion. This is all we have to say about them. The newer AirPods Pro is worthwhile since it is easy to pair and includes an H1 chip. You may also quickly swap between Apple devices.
However, the rapid pairing benefits are only available to users of Apple devices. It will link if you have additional devices, but it will do differently with various Bluetooth earbuds. The latency of these Apple AirPods Pro is lower than that of Bluetooth. It improves the orchestration of images and audio. According to Apple's website, the new AirPods feature a half-hour longer conversation time.
- Excellent audio quality
- Battery life is extended.
- Modern style
- It includes a portable charging case.
- Have superior noise cancellation technology.
- Quite pricey
- There is no accompanying app.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2
The Galaxy Buds 2 didn't have to blow everyone away to be a success. They're bound to become the default choice for many Android phone owners, especially when deals, discounts, and bundles with new phones become available. They sound great, fit well, and perform consistently. Above all, I'm impressed by how little, and low-profile these earbuds are. The Galaxy Buds 2, like its latest foldable, show that Samsung isn't standing still. Everything is firing on all cylinders.
- Effective active noise cancellation
- Mode of ambient sound adjustment
- Excellent audio quality
- Small and quite comfy
- Wireless charging in a small case
- Galaxy Wearable app provides enhanced capabilities.
- Low IPX2 water resistance.
- A few functions featured on the Galaxy Buds Pro are missing. There is no iOS connectivity.
- Volume controls necessitate tradeoffs.
- There is no auto-pause while removing earphones.
- The design is less premium than its predecessors.
- Microphones aren't perfect.
- Battery life is average.
Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds
The actual wireless Bose QuietComfort Earbuds provide excellent audio performance and the most effective noise cancellation we've seen in this category to date.
Bose's QuietComfort Earbuds are collar and neck with Sony and possibly a little better for its active noise cancellation effectiveness. The QC Earbuds feature a high-quality fit and finish like its primary competitor.
- Class-leading noise cancellation
- Rich, clear, and well-balanced audio
- Despite its size, it is comfortable.
- Charging wirelessly
- Purists should avoid sound signatures.
- Awkward appearance owing to the size
- Touch controls and customization are limited.
The Sony WF-1000XM3 are premium TWS earbuds with active noise cancellation and are the most refined Sony offers right now. They were initially released internationally in 2019 but recently arrived in India for Rs. 19,990.
These earbuds work with Sony's Headphone Connect app and should appeal to frequent travelers, frequent fliers, or anyone who frequently find themselves in situations where they need to filter out ambient noise and immerse themselves in music.
- Good noise cancellation
- Excellent fit and design
- Excellent battery backup
- The Sony Headphone Connect app provides handy customizing options.
- There is no wireless charging.
- There is no aptX or LDAC support.
- It is not water-resistant.
Jabra Elite 4 Active in-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds
With the Jabra Elite 4 Active, Jabra delivers active noise cancellation to cheap earbuds. These earphones can withstand any adventure thanks to their best-in-class IP57 durability protection. While there aren't many frills, the Jabra Elite 4 Active performs where it counts.
Athletes should invest in these durable, true wireless earphones for training in any setting. Also, Students might pick these earphones because of their affordable price, long battery life, and effective noise cancellation.
- Excellent audio quality
- IP57 certification for solid noise cancellation
- A helpful companion app
- Bluetooth 5.2, as well as SBC and aptX
- Button controls are inconvenient.
- Controls cannot be customized.
- There is no AAC support.
Soundcore by Anker Life P3 Noise Cancelling Earbuds
Anker's streak of surprise launches continues, with the Soundcore Life P3 appearing out of nowhere. As the brand's primary ANC model under $100, this device effectively replaces the disappointing Life A2 NC. It has bassy music and enough functions to put even the most excellent noise-canceling earphones on hold.
- Customizable, pleasant sound
- Excellent ANC for the price
- Numerous functions available through the Soundcore app
- The BassUp technology has been enhanced.
- Poor call quality
- Challenging to use touch controls
Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
Wireless headphones are cordless because they link directly to a source through a wireless 2.4 GHz radio signal or USB Bluetooth dongle, allowing you to listen to music or make phone calls while traveling anywhere. There is no cord tangled behind your neck or on your chest. At the very least, with genuinely wireless headphones. Neckband headphones still include a few centimeters of cable.
- Wireless headphones are nearly always handier than wired choices.
- Since they connect straight to your audio player or smartphone without using a cable.
- They are also more portable and allow for greater mobility.
- The audio from wireless headphones is broadcast over 2.4 GHz radio waves and converted to analog when it reaches your headphones.
- The audio signal is delivered via a cable with wired headphones.
- Which can add unwanted noise or hissing only if the cable is physically damaged.
1MORE ComfoBuds Wireless Earbuds for Kids
FIVE STARS - The 1more ComfoBuds Pro is a fantastic inexpensive alternative to the Apple AirPods Pro, with solid battery life, complete ANC active noise cancellation, and excellent call quality.
Whether you select the white or black version, the earphones feature a red accent on the top. This accent is part of a bit of inlay in the remaining stems. Along with the pointed bottom end, there's enough design to distinguish the ComfoBuds Pro from the AirPods Pro - but they're not the most visually appealing buds on the market.
- Priced reasonably
- The audio is robust and detailed.
- Wear detection and effective ANC
- Touch controls are fiddly.
- Not the most secure fit.
- Only the blue model has EQ.
Creative Outlier Air V3 True Wireless Sweatproof in-Ear Headphones
The Creative Outlier True Wireless line, a fan favorite, includes Ambient Mode and Active Noise Reduction!
The battery performance of the Creative Outlier Air V3 is the best in the series, with up to 40 hours of total playing and 10 hours of battery life for each charge. With our new Noise Control features, customizable touch control buttons, and quad mics for call clarity, we've lifted the bar for the most incredible authentic wireless experience ever.
- Customizable touch controls
- Long battery life
- Audio that is well-balanced and powerful
- hefty charging case
- There is no in-ear detection.
- SXFI is still not widely available.
Lypertek PurePlay Z3 2.0 True Wireless Earbuds
We were impressed when we initially examined the Lypertek PurePlay Z3 (then called Tevi). We couldn't believe that headphones with such fantastic quality and battery life could be sold cheaply by a business we'd never heard of. We named them headphone products of the year and included them among the most OK true wireless earbuds.
The Lypertek PurePlay Z3 2.0 true wireless earbuds are their predecessors. They're comparable to the originals, with a few modifications, and cost $99 / £99.
- Good audio
- Long-lasting battery
- Poor ambient mode
Best Wireless Earbuds
So many prime audio earbuds alternatives make it hard to pick. Personal preference determines which component is more essential. Fit matters like our favorites are Apple AirPods Pro and Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds. How's the earbud? Do the earbuds come with different-sized tips? Fitting wireless earphones when exercising is vital. If so, consider water and sweat resistance.
Also read:Best 10 AI Audio Editors Review
Do wireless earbuds work?
Gen Z is making the "humble" wired headphone cool again, especially Apple EarPods (the headphones that used to be included in the box when you bought an iPhone but no longer are). That's OK, but a cord may be annoying. You are going wireless when exercising or jogging feels freeing. Most modern phones don't have a headphone port. Therefore you must go wireless unless you use a Lightning or USB-C headphone or a 3.5mm converter.
How can I avoid losing wireless earbuds?
Wireless earbuds must fit adequately to stay in your ears and work well (a tight seal is crucial for optimal sound and noise-canceling if the earbuds have active noise canceling). If the buds include silicone ear tips, utilize the larger ones rather than, the smaller ones. In other circumstances, such as the AirPods Pro, you can buy third-party foam ear tips to keep your buds in. If one ear is shaped differently, put a piece of medium information in one and a significant spike in the other.