Many of us aren't camera experts, but we definitely want clear and perfect photos every time. If we can't get a good background or click better, we can surely enhance it more! AI photo enhancing apps are all around the internet with varied features and options. If you are looking for a perfect app that makes photos more clear, here's a detailed review of the top 10 apps that are trending for editing jobs!
5 Best PC Apps that Make Photos Clear
It's probably the most versatile app that makes photos clear using simple commands. You can fix old and blurred pictures, de-haze foggy ones, draw NFTs and even animate your face. It has 10+ AI applications to modify photos, recreate them and share them. Apart from the auto tuner, an API is also available to design a customized application. VanceAI applies its advanced auto human face recognition feature to the Image Sharpener for sharpening images. Hence, it will process more explicit photos if you upload your portrait photos.
Pricing: Trial accounts are available. The monthly package is $9.99 and the annual package is $4.99 per month. It also has a pay-as-you-go offer without renewals, for $24.99.
- AI-powered image enhancing effects.
- Separate AI solutions for different image rectifications.
- Can compress and modify image files.
- Can crop and delete the background.
Auto human face recognition
- The free version doesn't allow all the features.
- It can take time and lag.
If you are looking for an extensive photo editing platform, Lunapic is the one for you! You can access this website on desktops and mobiles to modify, draw, animate, and recreate your photos with advanced effects.
Pricing: The application is entirely free.
- Can edit pictures for any enhancement.
- 200+ effects for modifying the photos.
- Can draw and add text to photographs.
- Users can add animations too.
- It provides no AI suggestions.
- The website can have ads and phishing attacks.
- The overloaded layout might be confusing.
It provides an easy-to-access platform to draw and modify any photo or video. Among the best apps to make photos clear, you can get infinite templates and animating themes to create unique pictures every time.
Pricing: Free version is available with restricted features. Premium offer starts at $4.90 per month and Creative Pack at $14.99 per month.
- The free version has splendid templates and features.
- Can design a new project or edit one.
- Can animate and add graphics.
- The free version is often interrupted by ads.
- It doesn't support Tiff and BMP formats.
- Dashboard arrangement can be more effective.
With themes and features dedicated to recreating foggy pictures for social media platforms, it's an app that makes photos more clear. You get countless themes, templates, and graphic designing features to edit any photograph or logo in all the subscriptions.
Pricing: Basic package starts at $72, Pro package at $120, and Business package at $228. All of these are annual packages, and free trials are available.
- Countless templates and auto modifying options.
- Can design photos according to social media sites.
- Can develop graphics and brand logos.
- It also provides Email support.
- It supports only JPG, PNG, or PDF formats.
- Tutorials could be available for better guidance.
- Can save only a page or photo at a time.
If you want to modify, design, or create a collage from your photos, Fotor is the best AI-powered application with amazing themes and advanced templates. Along with an app that makes photos more clear, it also provides features to add creative effects and watermarks.
Pricing: Free Basic version is available for primary adjustments. Fotor Pro starts at $8.99 per month and Pro+ at $19.99 per month. A 30% student discount is also available.
- Paid subscriptions provide stock images too.
- Can also design NFTs.
- It offers premium AI designing effects.
- Easy to upload photos and share.
- Available in 9 global languages.
- The PC version demands a lot of space.
- The themes aren't very vivid.
5 Best Phone Apps That Make Photos Clear
Apart from the photo and video editing features, it offers a social community to share and work with other creators. Among the apps to make photos clear, it's the best, providing 200+ standard themes and montage tools to get a perfect output!
Pricing: Basic version available with standard editing tools. VSCO membership for advanced effects charges as per the service.
- Allows community sharing and downloading.
- The platform conducts weekly photo challenges for global competition.
- It offers 200+ templates.
- You can't add any graphics and animations.
- The basic version doesn't offer commercial services.
- The desktop app isn't available.
Another best AI-powered app to edit blurred and damaged photos, Remini photo designer, is a suitable mobile app to get instant HD pictures with a few clicks. It works only on photo enhancement and collage development while providing tools to design and share photos.
Pricing: Free trial is available but for limited use. Remini's Professional subscription charges as per the services required.
- Compatible with Android and iOS mobiles and tablets.
- Email customer support provided for all.
- AI-graded tech used for advanced image rectification.
- The easy drag-and-drop process to upload and work.
- Best suitable for teachers and schools.
- Costlier than most apps to make photos clear.
- It doesn't offer any animations or graphics.
If you are looking for an app that makes photos more clear regarding various camera effects, Snapseed is the best user-friendly app. You can edit, save and re-edit the photos with manual brush tools to add attributes as you please.
Pricing: It's entirely a free app.
- The app is available in 40+ languages for global use.
- Available in both Google and Apple play stores.
- Provides around 29 tools to work on photo enhancement.
- It can also work on RAW DNG files.
- There are no graphical features.
- Tools aren't categorized separately.
The features are the same as the desktop version, but the layout is exclusively for mobile screens. You can create and edit all landscape and portrait photos using splendid themes.
Pricing: Free Basic version is available. Fotor Pro package at $8.99 pm and Fotor Pro+ package at $19.99 pm. 30% student discount given for verified Ids.
- Available for both Android and iOS.
- It provides graphics and social media cover designs.
- 200+ free templates to edit photos.
- It has a separate NFT creator.
- Editing tools can be categorized.
- Much fewer features than the desktop app.
5. Csmartworld's Enhance Photo Quality
A star among the best mobile apps to make photos clear, it offers countless overlays and templates to unblur, de-haze, decorate and adjust the gradients in your photos. You can also change colors and background themes and share your photographs on different web networks.
Pricing: Free to install and use.
- Extensive collection of photo and selfie enhancers.
- Can share photos directly to social media platforms.
- 50+ overlays available for customized decoration.
- It needs a constant and robust internet connection.
- The app only works for photo development.
These apps are the latest tools with intelligent features and correcting skills. While looking for the best apps to make photos clear, we should check for the ease of usage, features provided, compatibility with our system, and the quality of photos obtained. This article compares the best ten apps to help pick the suitable app that makes photos clear. Read more: How to Unblur an Image.