You might be looking for your child’s favorite cartoon coloring book to keep him busy and creative at the same time. However, there are cases when either you cannot find it or if you do find it somehow, it is way too expensive.
Fear not because there are websites that allow you to convert pictures into coloring pages. You just have to download some pictures you like and use these website to turn them into a full coloring book for tour child!
We know that you will be faced with a plethora of options, so we have made a list of the ten best sites for the purpose. They are ranked according to features offered and ease of use. So go through them and enjoy!
- Best 10 Pictures to Coloring Pages Tools
- 1. How to turn pictures into coloring pages with Mimi panda
- 2. Turn your photos to coloring pages with Data Chef
- 3. Convert photos to coloring pages with VanceAI
- 4. Convert photos to coloring page with Really Color
- 5. Convert photo to coloring page with Adobe
- 6. Convert photos to coloring pages with Picmonkey
- 7. Turn your photos to coloring pages with Colorscape
- 8. Super coloring
- 9. Crayola
Best 10 Pictures to Coloring Pages Tools
1. How to turn pictures into coloring pages with Mimi panda
Mimi Panda is a website where you can convert photo to coloring page online. You can use this website for your kids or even yourself. You can create a whole custom coloring book using this page and use it as a gift. You can perform a lot of functions with this coloring photo maker. You can download the original photo (changed to the right size) and the coloring photo to your computer. If you do not want to download it, you can simply print it directly from the website, this is true for both the original and coloring photos.
Moreover, you can copy and share the link to your photos with your friends and family directly or through email. Furthermore, the website allows you to permanently delete your photo if you care about the privacy of that picture. Besides that, the website offers you a ready coloring page option too where you can choose from a large number of categories. The added bonus? the whole process is absolutely free! The steps are as follows:
1. Choose and upload your desired photos
2. The system will convert the photo to coloring page within a few seconds and then click the download button to download it or print it right away. You can also share your photos with friends and family!
- Very easy process
- It is free
- Convert photos to coloring pages very fast
- Website interface is not good
2. Turn your photos to coloring pages with Data Chef
Data chef is a website that has picture to line drawing feature which basically converts photos to coloring pages. It is a simple website that gets right to the point. As shown below, just hit browse and upload your photo. Adjust the setting like you want them to and press convert. It will be converted in seconds. Now you can download it and print it for use. The website has other photo enhancing options too which you can check out.
- Very easy to use
- It is free
- A lot of functions are offered
- No ready made coloring pages offered
3. Convert photos to coloring pages with VanceAI
Price: $9.99/ month
VanceAI is a website that has a lot of photo-enhancing options. These include VansPortrait, photo colorizer, photo enlarger, etc. With VansPortrait you can turn photo to line drawing. While that is a neat photo enhancer, it can also be used as a coloring page maker. Also, its enhanced AI gives you various options to convert photos to coloring pages. This includes turning photo to line drawing, stencil maker, photo to anime etc. With these vast options, your coloring pages are never boring. The process is paid but still very simple to use. The steps are as follows:
1. Upload the image on the VanceAI workspace after choosing portrait from the AI solutions dropdown. Here, choose which mode you want to choose between sketch and anime. Make adjustments to your pleasing and click start to process.
2. It will take a few seconds to process and then it will be ready to download. You have the option to view and edit it further too.
- Many options to choose from
- Advanced AI
- It is paid
- Not an exclusive color page creator
4. Convert photos to coloring page with Really Color
Price: 39 cents each
Really color is another free coloring page maker which allows its users to make coloring pages or coloring books. You can log in and buy photo credits which allow you to make purchases all over the website. These photo credits can be used to keep the photo you just converted in HD form on the website. If you do not want to buy photo credits, you can buy each page for $1.49. moreover, the website offers a huge collection of coloring books and pages which you can use if you do not want to convert your photo. Furthermore, this website allows you to send you coloring pages, or books as E-Gifts to your friends and family. Besides that, the process is pretty simple and is given below:
1. Click create your coloring page on the home page and upload the photo you want to convert to a coloring page.
2. It converts your photo to a coloring page, and you can either edit it to your liking or simply press save and print. You will then be directed to a payment option.
- Very simple process
- Has a large number of options
- It is a bit expensive
5. Convert photo to coloring page with Adobe
Adobe’s Adobe Creative Cloud Express aims to bring coloring pages to life for you! It allows you to turn picture to coloring page online. It has a lot of options for you to choose from. You can either edit the templates that are already there on the website or upload your own image. The process is a bit complex and although there is a free version, you have to pay for more features. Moreover, this website gives you many editing options and you can adjust the image to your liking. Furthermore, you can invite people to collaborate and save it to Google Drive directly. The step for conversion is outlined below:
1. Click ‘create your coloring pages on the home page. You will have to sign up if you have not already. Then either choose a template or photo already there or upload your own. You can edit the image to your liking. After that click the image, go to edits and change it to black and white. You can then download or share it for free.
- A lot of options are offered
- Free version available
- Have to pay for more options
- Is very complicated to use
- Have to sign up
6. Convert photos to coloring pages with Picmonkey
Price: $7.99 per month
Picmonkey is a website that allows you to convert photo to coloring page online. There are a lot more features on the website which you can use such as photo editor, Facebook design, etc. The process is very simple, and you will be able to make coloring pages in no time! The steps are shown below:
1. Open a black canvas in PicMonkey, there are a lot of options of sizes to choose from. After that turn on crop and bleed marks.
2. You can then add your pictures and edit the graphics. This tool gives you a lot of options such as adding text boxes, adding more pages to make it a coloring book. After you are done, you can share it or download it.
- The process is very easy.
- There are a lot of options to edit your photo
- Can convert it to a coloring book
- It is paid
7. Turn your photos to coloring pages with Colorscape
This is an iPhone and iPad app that allows you to turn pictures to coloring pages. You can only use this app on an iPad or iPhone. The results are outstanding. It creates HD images from pixel art. You just need to upload a photo and it will be converted to a coloring page. After that, you can either print it for later use or just color it online.
- Very easy to use
- Results are in HD
- Can color on the app
- Can only be used on an iPhone or iPad so very few people can use it
Super coloring is a website that has a very huge collection of coloring pages that would just make someone’s day. You can browse through the extensive categories, which have subcategories or search for your desired option. After that you have the option to either print it for free or even color it online.
- Huge collection of coloring pages
- Does not have options to convert photos to coloring pages
This is a website with a huge collection of coloring photos and a wide range of categories to choose from. These categories range from Disney to birthday themes. Just choose one and you can print it for free. You can also order coloring books from here.
- Vast collection of coloring pages
- Does not have the option to convert a picture to a coloring page
Coloring books are not just for children, many psychologists suggest their patients get into this because of its various benefits. They can be used as an alternative to meditation. It is calming and relaxing to color books. Also, it can help with many emotional and mental health issues. They can remove focus from the stress-causing events which lead to improvement in mental health. If you have old black and white photos and want to bring them into new life, you may try the AI Photo Restorer to remove all the imperfections from the photos and then colorize them.
With all these benefits and the fact that they can keep children busy for hours at end and increase their creativity, coloring books are a treat to have. These websites make it easy for people to access coloring pages and color their favorite pictures! So what are you waiting for? Just dive right in and get started! Read more :Best AI Online Old Photo Restoration Tools Review from TopTen.AI