On this coming Thanksgiving Day, how would you spend your time? Sharing old photos with your friends on social media or your families face to face is a good choice. Many people would like to have their old photos scanned so that they could level up their quality and enhance them. Previously, I have introduced Photo colorizers. But many readers are curious about how to digitize their old photos so that they could try the magic AI tools to add life to them. In this photomyne review, let’s look at how this AI photo scanner works.
- Android & iOS
- Price: $59.99 / 2-year account
A popular AI photo scanner app called Photomyne claims to use AI technology to scan your old photos automatically. Based on its AI-based scanning algorithms, you can scan multiple old photos in one single shot and enhance them in the app. Photomyne can also help you to crop and save old photos and create digital albums. It is compatible with your iPhone or Android smartphone. The downside of this app is that the subscription plan is a bit confusing and it is above average pricing.
- Scan one or multiple photos in one tap
- Enhance, crop or colorize scanned photos
- Use AI scanning algorithm to scan photos automatically
- Not 100% free to use
How to use Photomyne to scan old photos?
Before you start, you need to remove the plastic sleeves on your old photo. And remember to find a suitable lighting conditions, like soft and natural light, so that you can perfectly digitize old photos with this AI photo scanner. Check out more here:
- Step 1: You can choose to scan one old photo or the entire album in one tap.
- Step 2: Edit old photos like correct faded photo color, crop photo and even colorize the old photo.
- Step 3: Click “Share” to impress your friends with digital version of old photos
How to download Photomyne photo scanner app?
Old photo memories are precious in this digital photo world. Photomyne is a unique AI product I’ve found recently and it’s quite attractive to those who cherish old moments. Just try it and I believe you can make your beloved ones feel warm again in this coming Thanksgiving Day.