Summary: Audio editors are essential for adding music and sound effects to videos. These tools in the list can help you edit and enhance your audio files for any purpose.
Audio editors are used in various fields all around the world. You can add audio to your videos where you want them to be. If there's a certain dialogue that you would like to add to your video or any funny sound, then you can add it to the video with the help of an audio editor.
Why Are Audio Editors Needed?
Audio editors are one of the basic needs of any person who is on social media. You can edit your audio with audio editing software and add beautiful music to your videos. Most people make videos of themselves with a proper song playing in the background for their videos. It allows you to add more sense to your videos by adding music with the help of audio editing software. You can easily cut the audio tape from any clip you like and add it to your video by using audio editing software.
Top 5 Online Audio Editors
Here is a list of the top 5 online audio editors that you can use to edit your audio easily and more effectively.
|Product||Price||Editing Features||User-Friendliness||Supported Formats||Additional Features|
|TwistedWave Audio Editor||$0.10/minute||★★★★☆||★★★★☆||✓ WAV, AIFF, MP3, FLAC, OGG, AAC||✓ Save to Google Drive or Cloud|
|AudioTrimmer||Free||★★★☆☆||★★★★☆||✓ MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC, AAC||✗ Upload to Google Drive|
|MP3 Cutter||Free||★★★☆☆||★★★☆☆||✓ MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR, FLAC, M4A, OGG||✓ Fade-in and fade-out features|
|Bearaudio||Free||★★★★☆||★★★★☆||✓ MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, M4R, AAC, AMR, WMA||✓ Mix and merge audio files|
|Audacity||Free||★★★★★||★★★★☆||✓ WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, OGG||✓ Record live audio, apply plug-ins|
TwistedWave Audio Editor
TwistedWave is an online audio editor that you can use to edit your audio easily. All you have to do is to open your browser and search for it online and open its main page. You can also open it from your phone if you want. You can upload a file of audio on the online audio editor, or if you want to record your audio, then there is a feature recording your audio you can also use it. Your output will be saved on the website so that you will not lose it after recording it, and only you can delete it if you want to. Here are its pros and cons with its recommended price, if any, given below.
- 0-1000 minutes 0.10$ extra credits are free.
- Additional output on the same document requires 0.025$.
- Sorted file costs 0.01$ per minute and per month.
- You can save files on google drive or the cloud with this online audio editor.
- Your audio files will be processed and saved on the server so that you won't have to download them.
- Simply upload a file easily by dragging and uploading the option.
- Import your files from your google drive if you want.
- Does not provide free access; it requires cost.
- You can only edit files up to 5 minutes in length without cost.
AudioTrimmer is a simple online audio editor that you can use to edit your audio online without any complexity. You can simply upload your audio file to the platform and start editing without any hesitation. You can also drag and upload the file to the platform if you want to make it easier for you to upload it.
It is a free online tool that requires no cost to use, but if you want to buy the software, then it's up to you.
- Open it from any browser you want.
- Upload audio easily.
- Cut or trim your audio according to your requirements.
- Download the file easily.
- Open it from your mobile if you want to.
- Allows all platforms.
- A slow internet connection may cause errors during the uploading and downloading.
MP3 Cutter is an online audio editor that allows you to easily cut audio from your file and attach it somewhere else. You can easily upload your audio files to the platform without any effort. Upload your audio files to the audio editor online and cut or trim them according to your demands accurately. It is very supportive and reliable as it supports all sorts of file formats without any errors. It has an amazing feature that is known as fades in and fades out which makes your audio more appealing.
It is a free online audio editor that allows free of cost usage of all the features. You can cut, trim, edit and download your audio freely.
- Cut audio files while working on your browser.
- Create awesome iPhone ringtones.
- Fade-in and fade-out features to give more effect to your audio.
- Supports all kinds of audio formats.
- Only you can have access to your file, and no one else.
- Slow processing sometimes while adding audio files.
Bearaudio is a free online audio editor that allows you to cut your audio clips without any mistakes and accurately. You can edit your audio clips by uploading them to the platform. If you don't want to upload files by selecting, then you can simply drag the required files and upload them to the platform accurately. You can crop, cut, merge and split your audio files precisely directly on your browser online. Now you won't have to install any other software as it is based on HTML5 that does not require uploading audio files.
It is free of cost and does not require any cost for any features of the audio editor online. You can easily enjoy all the features without any cost.
- Easily cut and delete audio files.
- Mix up audio and ringtones accurately.
- Also provides fade-in and fade-out features.
- Supports all kinds of formats.
- It operates very fast.
- HTML 5 technology.
- Too many ads are displayed on the webpage while operating it.
Audacity is an open-source audio editor online that allows you to edit your audio freely. You can easily edit your audio files accurately and perfectly. You don't have to download this tool on your device, as you can easily operate it online on your browser without any errors.
It requires no cost for its usage. You can operate and enjoy all the features of the audio editor online without paying a single penny.
- Record live audio files.
- Import, edit, and mix your audio files.
- Convert files to high quality.
- It supports 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit.
- LADSPA, LV2, Nyquist, VST and Audio Unit effect plug-ins.
- Effects can be easily modified with a text editor.
- Sometimes creates issues during audio uploading and editing.
Top 5 Audio Editing Software
Here is a list of the top 5 audio editing software that you can use to edit your software as you want.
Audacity is an audio editing software that allows you to edit your audio and music easily. You can download it on your device and operate it anywhere and at any time you want. It has multi-track editing features and supports cross-platform that is supportive for windows, macOS, and Linux.
It is free of cost and requires no money at all. If you want to use it, then you can use it freely.
- Easily operate it with a multi-track system.
- It works on all popular operating systems.
- Download it and use it freely.
- The visual interface is bad.
- Some features are difficult to operate for beginners.
GarageBand is one of the best audio editing software that you can use to edit your audio accurately. It is free of cost, and you can use it for your audio files, edit them and use it on your videos. It has a huge list of effects and instruments that you can use to upgrade your audio files.
It is free of cost and does not require any type of cost to operate it. You can download it on your device and operate the audio editing software.
- Requires no effort to operate it.
- It is free of cost on macOS.
- Amazing option for audio and instrument recordings.
- Does not match up to the professional level.
- No windows version is available.
Adobe Audition is a powerful audio editor and also the best audio editing software that allows you to edit your audio frequently. It is a professional-level audio editing platform that has a proper name in the world of media production. It is regularly used by professionals on TV, in Media, and movies.
- It requires 20.99$ per month.
- It allows noise reduction and audio mixing.
- Professional level effects and editing quality.
- It supports you with all sorts of audio files.
- As it is at a professional level, it is difficult for beginners to operate it.
- You have to subscribe after a free trial.
Hindenburg pro has received an award for the best podcast audio editor, as it provides the best audio editing and cutting system. It is one of the best audio editing software that allows you to edit your audio, cut them, trim them, and attach them to the required location of your video accurately. If you want to create journalist shows, then it will be the best option you can choose to edit your audio.
As it is a professional and well-known audio editor among popular podcast operators and journalists, so it has a cost of operating it. It requires 12$ to 399$ per month, depending on your requirement.
- Built-in tools for audio editing.
- Automatically levels the audio and fixes it.
- You can edit multi-tracks and normalize them.
- It Is much more expensive than other competitors.
- Not for music and instruments audio editing.
Ableton Live is the best audio editing software among music editors and producers. It is an amazing option for music production as it provides the best music customization tools with proper sound effects and loops. You can use it for live performance recording and studio creations.
As it has a very good quality and name in the field of music and instrument audio editing, hence it comes up with a proper price. It requires $99 to $749 per month, depending on your usage.
- Create your music and record live.
- A lot of sound effects that you can add to your audio.
- It is programmed to deal with multiple tracks at once.
- Too much cost is required.
If you have any interest in music or songs, then you should use audio editing software or an audio editor online to edit your audio files. You can increase your enjoyment level with the help of audio editors as they add more beauty to your audio. Back in the old days, it was difficult to edit your audio, but now with many audio editors, you can easily edit your audio and make it more amazing.
- Can I edit the audio online?
Yes, you can easily edit your audio online with the help of various audio editors. The easy and simplest way to edit audio is online.
- What is a good free audio editor?
A good free audio editor provides you with all the features of audio editing and requires no cost to operate it.